Delos Discovery Winebox
Delos, the emblematic island – cosmopolitan centre of the Mediterranean in antiquity, has given its name to a selection of six artisanal wines to expand your palate and discover producers and varieties you’ve never tried before.
You’ll receive the following wines:
- Oenops Wines Apla white (750ml), a delicious, fruity and crispy blend of three indigenous varieties for an everyday pleasure. Recommended for maximum food pairing versatility.
- Domaine Moropoulos Mantinia (750ml), the absolute introduction to the Greek vineyard with pronounced exotic scents and mouth-watering acidity
- Aslanis Family Winery Assyrtiko (750ml), a dry white combining lemony freshness, herbal and spicy notes with a saltiness that calls to mind an Aegean Sea breeze
- Oenops Wines Apla red (750ml), an utterly delicious, fragrant and peppery blend of 3 noble red grapes showing amazing purity to the palate and a lovely touch of sharpness
- Acra Winery Nemea (750ml), a dry red wine of unique immediacy, versatility and suppleness. Fruit-forward with a wide array of flavours including juicy strawberry and red cherries. Plenty of freshness and liveliness on the palate.
- Aoton Winery Retsina (750ml), a refreshing, traditional wine with a taste of Greek summer and a long history dating back over 2000 years.