AENOS, the emblematic mountain of the island of Kefalonia, has given its name to a selection of six premium monovarietal wines from our prestigious estate on the island, Petrakopoulos. An ideal package for lovers of great wines!
You’ll receive the following wines:
- Robola classic 2021 PDO (750ml), an ideal dry white wine to discover the iodine character of the local Robola varietal gem
- Gold Zakynrthino 2019 (750ml) dry white with a dense bouquet of bergamot, apricot compote and pear, as well as fresh mineral hints of almond and dried lavender
- Roz 2021 (750ml) a unique style of dry rosé with a long, spicy finish
- Mavro 2019 (750ml) dry red, the winery’s absolute flagship wine with dense aromas of black cherry, fresh ink complemented by notes of black tea, cinnamon, clove, bay leaf, lavender, chocolate and silky tannins
- MOV Prephylloxera 2019 (750ml) dry red, a unicorn single-vineyard wine with great aging potential, the absolute representative of “Greek finesse!”
- Melitino 2019 (375ml) VND dessert wine with a remarkable balance between sweetness and acidity making it an exceptional discovery for unforgettable moments.